Wednesday 2 September 2009

A small step in the right direction?

When I got home today Tony told me Edna had rung - something about a hopsital appointment she thought was tomorrow. I rang her back and she had found the letter from the mental health trust about her apppintment on the 4th (Friday) She thought it was tomorrow.

I reassured her, told her I would ring her to remind her on Friday morning. Then she came out with the immortal words

'Oh Sally I do get in such a muddle - I really really need someone to help me with things'

I have said I am happy to do it and and have said I will pop across tomorrow to see her. I was going to go across tomorrow anyway. Hopefully she wont have chnaged her mind by the time I get there and we can actually get some things sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment